Sports Premium 2017-18
Our School received £ funding for Sports Premium
Funding contributed to improvement in provision and increased participation through:
- All year groups receive lessons from qualified Gymnastic and Dance coaches / practitioners
- Ensure key stage two pupils participated in Sporting Competitions regularly throughout the year: increased participated
- Key Stage One pupils particpate in Mutli sports events with other primary schools
- Pupils have an opportunitiy to perform their skills to an audience - Dance & Gymnastics
- After School sporting clubs run throughout the year in both Key stage one and two with qualified coaches
- Teachers training for Games and curriculum scheme of work purchased
- Sports leaders - pupil role
Sports Premium has supported us in achieving:
The School Games Bronze Award for the third year running
The School Games Mark is a government led accreditation award scheme which rewards schools for their commitment to the development of competition across their school and into the community. Participating in this process has allowed our school to evaluate PE provision and assist us in developing our 2018-19 action plan.
Our Aim in 2018-19 is to achieve school games silver award - a challenge given the size of our school.
Our Rainbow target is to: increase further participation, competition, pupil leadership & club provision, new sport involvement