Home School Link Worker
Mr Angelo Fantauzzo- Home School Link Worker
My role in school is to......
Offer pupils support in school.
- Support parents, carers and families
- Be a family link to school and other agency support.
- Promote good attendance and punctuality.
- Promote positive behaviour.
- Improve outcomes for pupils.
My role will provide......
- One to one pupil support.
- Group support work with peers or siblings.
- Parent support work.
- Family support work.
- A link to other agencies.
- A contact point for parents.
Who can I help?
- Pupils, parents and families need support at different times and for many different reasons so please do make contact.
Here are a few examples of when I might be able to help......
- Parents who would like help and advice filling in forms (admission to school, free school meals, housing benefits, substance misuse, domestic violence, social services etc)
- Pupils who are experiencing difficulties in their lives- bereavement, separation, illness, friendship difficulties, problems with homework.
- Parents and carers who would like help with managing their child's behaviour.
You can make contact with me.....
- On the school gate
- Via the school office
- Telephone- 01785 356405
- Email- email@example.com